Zexdestroyer, I found out the problem. It seems that your TF2 Ultimate Patch was not installing properly in the Program Files folder at all, not even the TF2 Junk Remover was. I think it might have to do with the fact that I am installing in Program Files\Valve\Team Fortress 2, which is a different install location than the default. So what I managed to do was use 7zip to extract the TF2 Junk Remover first onto the desktop, than copy it onto the Team Fortress 2 install location, and run it. Then, I tried using 7zip to extract the TF2 Ultimate Patch 1.8, but it didn't work, so I made the installer 'install' the files onto a folder on the desktop. I then copied the extracted files onto the install location and BAM! It all worked, I could see all servers. Zexdestroyer, could you please look into this issue on the installer and will be glad to help you fix this issue (testing).