Photo

F1 2010 LAN using tunngle!!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   rob66699

rob66699

Headed Somewhere

• Forum member
  • PipPip

Posted 26 October 2010 - 09:28 PM

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone plays F1 2010, its a great game and I wrote a guide to get more people in the tunngle lobby  :rolleyes:

If you fancy a go check it out : http://hubpages.com/...g-Tunngle-guide
It includes all download links also  :ph34r:
see you guys in the tunngle lobby.
Posted Image

Advertisement

#2 OFFLINE   irogue

irogue

Forum Allstar

Posted 27 October 2010 - 04:55 AM

Instead of promoting another site how about transferring the relevant information to the post you just made, this would also save people reading it having to lose track of what page they are on.

#3 OFFLINE   rob66699

rob66699

Headed Somewhere

• Topic Starter
  • Forum member
  • PipPip

Posted 27 October 2010 - 02:54 PM

Instead of promoting another site how about transferring the relevant information to the post you just made, this would also save people reading it having to lose track of what page they are on.

sorry dude. I did not intend to promote another site, its just the only place I have published this guide, at the time I posted the link it was getting late and just wanted to save some time.

But because I love you guys at EPC gaming here it goes :

Things You Will Need.
A PC that can run F1 2010.
Bit Torrent client. (Example: bit comet or Utorrent)
Good internet connection.
Winrar. (direct download below)
http://www.rarlab.com/
Virtual CD/DVD ROM software. (Example: Daemon Tools) (link below)
DAEMON Tools Lite :: Products :: DAEMON-Tools.cc
Tunngle. (link below)
Tunngle: Downloads
What To Download.
A version of F1 2010 (torrent link below)
F1 2010-Razor1911 (download torrent) - TPB
Teknogods helper. (link below)
http://teknogods.com...41966172b241397

What To Do Next.
If you have not already installed Daemon Tools, do so now. It will ask you to reboot your computer to finish the install so bookmark this page :)
Start Daemon Tools and mount the F1 2010-razor1911.iso by right clicking the Daemon Tools icon, navigate the menu to: virtual devices\device 0\mount image. then locate F1 2010 and select it. (this will start the game install) when asked enter this CD key 01911-01911-01911-01911-01911
Once the game is installed explore the F1 2010-razor1911.iso file and extract the folder named razor1911 (this contains the crack files needed to play the game). Now open the folder and copy its contents to your F1 2010 directory (located \program files\codemasters\F1 2010) clicking yes to move and replace.
Launch F1 2010, now you need to make an offline windows live account, I do not recommend using your normal windows live account as we are applying no-cd cracks to the game.
Once the game has started set up your driver name as if you are just going to play single player (this will create your driver profile needed for LAN games)
Now our game is set up and ready to play, EXIT THE GAME

To Play With Friends.
First start Tunngle and navigate the menu to sport then select F1 2010.
Start the Teknogods Helper, select the tunngle adapter and click "set adaperkey" Now click "start loader" (this will give you 30 seconds to launch the game before it injects the Teknogods .dll)
Once the game has loaded press the home button on your keyboard and check the network settings (make sure the IP displayed is the same as your Tunngle virtual IP.
once in the game paddock navigate to multiplayer and select LAN.
Before selecting find session press F12 (this overrides the ping limits to find more sessions) you will hear "working"
brows the list of game sessions and join a game, once in the game lobby press F12 one more time, you will hear "transfer complete"
Set up your car the way you like it and wait for the host to start the race.
If you use a router dont forget to open port 11155 for tunngle. (so you can connect to other peoples games)

This is a copy and paste sorry if it dont turn out right.
Posted Image

You are viewing the forum as a Guest!
Please Login or Register!