Recent forum posts
- Coop Zombies Hamachi Servers
- - 2 days ago at 20:43:35 in Call Of Duty Series by O0DEVON0O
- EPCGaming Master Server (Cracked Servers) [CSS,CSGO,TF2,L4D2,..]
- - 3 days ago at 17:59:30 in News & Announcements by StyleKiller
- Password 0+3=? problem
- - 4 days ago at 21:25:41 in Garry's Mod by Fanobii
- RevEmu Downloads (5/17/2014)
- - 6 days ago at 12:55:07 in No Steam and SRCDS by Turah oka
- RevEmu Downloads (5/17/2014)
- - 6 days ago at 12:54:46 in No Steam and SRCDS by Turah oka
Game IP Name Players
[EPCGaming] is recruiting! Are you 16 or over and are looking for a clan? Click HERE
We have received numerous reports, private messages and other indications about content that is now become obsolete. I myself have been slammed with a brutal load of both college coursework, business incorporation and a slew of other personal obligations which take priority over the previous matters.
Over the next couple of months I will be looking into these issues so that I can get updated client content along with patches and upload them to the download forum.
Please note that the best way to contact me is through a private message. This allows me to see your message through my personal email which I do check frequently throughout the day. Replies to topics or simply poking me after a friend request does not send correspondence to my email.
With the holiday season approaching, I will take the time to get some forum sites and games updated so that you all have the proper content to play as intended.
Recruiting Server Administrators
It has been brought to our attention that there are several cases of players continuously circumventing server ban measures and protocol in order to "harass" players by hacking. EPC administration has decided to offer an opportunity for its clients to help administrate game servers.
This is by no means an easy task for the administration or perspective server administrators. Admin power though it is intended to benefit a server, abuse of the power can cause more harm via abuse in lieu of the intended use/regulation and server administration.
In other words, we want you to have an enjoyable game experience, both as a client and/or server administrator without administrators abusing their power and without clients connecting in hacking or cheating. Unless a server is explicitly labeled as a cheat/hack server than any form of hacking on a legitimate non-hacking server will result in a permanent ban from that server. Server administrators are responsible for keeping the server in line with both EPC server rules. Server administrators also need to adhere and abide by the server rules.
We are now opening a topic which will allow you to apply for a server administrator position within a server of your choice, preferably one that you frequent or play often. The EPC administrators are unable to monitor all servers 24/7 thus we have decided to open servers up for administrator applications.
If you are interested in becoming a server administrator, please see the relevant discussion posted in the EPC clan topic.
NOW OFFERING MINECRAFT HOSTING
EPCGaming was founded in 2002, EPCGaming is run by experienced hosts who love Minecraft! Every client matters to us, which is why we put so much effort into our customer service. Minecraft hosts are popping up everywhere, but two things set EPCGaming apart: our great prices and our excellent customer service. We strive to make each client feel like a VIP because we know that's the best way to run a business.
All of our nodes run on Xeon Quad Core CPUs (with HT and Turbo), SSDs, and DDR3 RAM. Our top quality hardware keeps lag down and client satisfaction up.
We currently host servers in the following locations:
- Nuremberg, Germany, Europe
- Kansas, USA
In addition to our great hardware, each Minecraft server comes with the following features:
- FTP Access
- Multicraft control panel
- Optional free MySQL database
- INSTANT Setup!
View our offer
An update has been released for the Steam Client and will be automatically downloaded.
- Fixed some password entry fields being too short for existing passwords
- Fixed games being installed to a different Steam Library folder than was indicated in the UI
- Fixed trade links causing Steam web views to become unresponsive
- Fixed incorrect scrollbar skins sometimes appearing in web views
- Fixed blurry text in web views under Windows
- Fixed a client hang when viewing a Library page with a corrupted workshop thumbnail image
- Adjusted colors and other visual details per community feedback
- Improved handling of suspicious links in chat text
- Fixed small-mode UI not refreshing when new games are added to the library
- Fixed some UI selection issues when switching between downloads and games views
Mac OS X, Linux, and SteamOS
- Fixed frequent client crashes while playing peer-to-peer networking games
- Fixed client crashes when installing games or apps with many small files
- Improved client startup time and Steamworks API response time for games
Mac OS X only
- Fixed overlay compatibility issue with some games
- Fixed crash when displaying age-check and other dropdown menus in the client
- Fixed disconnections caused by OS X Mavericks putting Steam into "App Nap" mode, which prevents Steam from receiving chat and other network messages
- Fixed daisywheel text entry to continue generating capital letters while holding the left trigger
- Fixed a failure to capitalize the first word of a line when typing with daisywheel text entry
- Fixed some small memory leaks and decreased overall memory usage
- Fixed UI navigation errors in the friends invite panel for some users
- Fixed some navigation and transition issues in the profile and activity feed
- Improved software decoder performance when using Intel QuickSync hardware encoding
- Fixed issue in the Windows DXVA decoder that could cause occasional black screen flashing
- Added Intel hardware decoding support using VAAPI on Linux and SteamOS. This requires the i386 intel-vaapi-driver package version 1.3.2 or newer to be installed on the client computer. This will be added to SteamOS in an upcoming update.
Virtual Reality Mode
- Enabled the Virtual Reality Mode menu option in more cases where it appears that the user has used VR before
- Added an item to the options menu to re-center the UI in front of the user
- Added error reports to make it easier for users to diagnose VR mode problems
1.6.1 Sourcemod update broke the admin commands
within TF2 and other SRCDS servers.
Read more here:
[url=http://www.epcgaming.com/forum/files/file/38-contagion-full-clean-client-2094/]Contagion Full CLEAN Client 188.8.131.52[/url]
This pack has not been patched, modified or altered in any way!
You will need to apply the latest RevEmu in order to successfully launch and connect to servers.
[url=http://www.epcgaming.com/forum/files/file/37-team-fortress-2-ultimate-patch-v61/]Team Fortress 2 Ultimate Patch v6.1[/url]
Hi, I'd like to announce that over the past few days I have been working on actually cracking battlefield 3 and so far the results seem promising! I'll keep everyone up to date in this thread
[attachment=21:Screenshot 2014-06-18 16.29.38.png]
Counter-Strike:Global Offensive Cracked Servers (New!)
Tuesday, 17 June at 22:35:24 :: damn
CS:GO Cracked Server List
From now on EPCGaming is also tracking cracked CS:GO servers. View them here: http://www.epcgaming...lobal-offensive
EPCGaming Master Server (Cracked Servers) [CSS,CSGO,TF2,L4D2,..]
Tuesday, 17 June at 21:58:01 :: damn
Using and installing the EPC MasterServers
What the Master Server does is allow you to view all the servers listed on EPC without having to tab out and view them from the site.
You can view all servers within the Server Browser is the game of your choice.
Remember to backup your original copies in case you want to revert.
Remember to make the file READ-ONLY!
1. Download: MasterServers.vdf
2. Copy MasterServers.vdf to config\ directory
* Standalone: C:\games\Counter-Strike Source\platform\config\MasterServers.vdf
* NOTE: If masterserver2.vdf is in the same directory then overwrite it too - notice the naming difference
3. Make MasterServers.vdf read-only
* Right-click over MasterServers.vdf, select "Properties" and check "Read-only"
Making the VDF read-only prevents your game or Steam from overwriting it in some cases.
Updating MasterServer.vdf for any gametype should work. All HL and HL2 game mods use the same kind of server query mechanism.
Steam server browser also works with the EPCMasterServer. After patching Steam's Masterserver, all HL1 and HL2 based games launched through Steam will use EPCMasterserver. For example Team Fortress 2 and Left 4 Dead work through Steam.